Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: HELP!! AG Sized Horse

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My mom is looking to buy an AG sized horse for my daughter for christmas... and she didn't want to spend more than 15-20... so I thought what better place to ask but here! Does anyone know where you can pick up a horse that would work for an AG at a moderate price (eventually she'll get one of the AG horses but for the time being). I'd really apreciate it!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Go to Target. They have them in there for less than $30 for the Our Generation Dolls, and they're actually nice!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to one of the targets around the area and they didn't have anything but the outfits... but I'll check their web site thanks!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, we have one of the target horses too and they are nice!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member beccachris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 7th, 2005
    Posts
    212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, and the Target horse is on sale for 19.99 this week.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was at Target at lunch, and they had a whole display. However, they were not with the dolls but were closer to the "boy toys" at the end of an aisle. I'd go back and ask someone in Toys. Good luck.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Miss_Nellie_OMalley:
    I went to one of the targets around the area and they didn't have anything but the outfits... but I'll check their web site thanks!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">At our Target they were up, up, up on the shelves. If you didn't look UP, you'd miss them.

    Good luck!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, they do get placed in odd places. The tops of shelves. The bottoms of shelves. With the scooters. I have a mare and foal set from TJay that I really like.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great I really appreciate this you guys!! I'm calling my mom now and telling her to get her butt on over there =P

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000ASBDXU

    I don't know if that is what you are looking for, but it's the only AG-sized horse I found on Target.com. It's Battat, and is marked down to $19.87. It's not available right now, though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •